Friday, March 26, 2010

Couture Cardstock-Friday March 26th Challenge

Todays challenge over at Couture Cardstock here is to use some sort of medium (i.e. Glossy Accents, Mod Podge or Glimmer Mist etc.).

I made this ATC titled "Dedicated To Motheres & Daughtersof my great-grandmother and grandmother,  Mary & Myrtle.  I layered the torn designer paper with the torn photocopy, and adhered them with Mod Podge.  Then I coated the top with another layer of MP, which gives it a slight sheen.  The tags are printed on vellum trimmed with decorative scissor, and the ATC is finished with a piece of ribbon through a buckle slide.

Thanks for looking!



  1. Very cute! I'm sure your grandmother & great grandmother would approve:)

  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the Vintage look :)

  3. Very Pretty collaged card,Vintage is my other passion besides Zetti,Thanks for viewing my blog.Zetti was coined by Tracey and Ticia Moore,You can google their web sight!You can buy there images,but I prefer to make my own.I hope you give it a try and just have fun!